Let’s See Your Collection Rooms!

Minus One might be my new favorite Godzilla movie.

2 Likes

I went to Target and bought these shelves after seeing your post. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I got mine at Lowe’s, didn’t realize they had them at Target. Mine are rated for 350 lbs per shelf.

What do the shelves look like?
In case your looking for storage about $12.00 Cndn for your shelfs
I use wooden crates from Walmart to fit into my shelves which are from ikea, and Canadian tire. The crates fir perfectly.
The crates hold about 250-300 comics plus you can put some in the side.
I do a bit of additions to them, by adding a bottom piece to make them stronger, and round felt stick on furniture sliders, so they slide in easily.

Mine is a work in progress at my brother’s house currently (had a divorce that dislodged me) but I use Comic Drawerboxes, long, currently at 170 but could expand to 200 soon. I have a Marvel wall, a DC wall and an Independent wall. Each box has a printed file card on the front with the books inside, and on top of that I put one issue from the inside of each box on the outside in a toploader on a piece of F channel to show visually what’s in the box. I also use Blind Science labels for dividers inside the boxes (I don’t have a picture of that sadly) that makes the drawers pop when open. I hope to have it all finished by the end of this year. I can only upload one image so I chose Marvel, it’s the farthest along. Hope you enjoy!

!

6 Likes

I’ve recently filled the walls and need to update pics. Not a good idea at 5 AM but here’s what it basically looks like.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks Great, nice collection of books, you are obviously a Spider-Man fan.

Nice! I use the Blind Science labels too, they are awesome!

More Venom

Do you have a link to where you bough those wall mounted displays for your CGC slabs?

Did you just buy those rails at the hardware store?
What are they called?

Yes!

They are UV-protected custom mounts and last time i checked, they were $40 each. They also have non-slab mounts too for those who don’t collected slabs.

Mike and Kelly, the co-owners of the store are awesome. They proactively provided good insights and guidance on each custom logo whenever I inquired or wanted to brainstorm what else I can add to my wall.

4 Likes