List disappears after pressing + on barcode search

Each time I search for a barcode, and I have more than two issues to add by pressing the + sign, the list disappears and I have to scan again to put the second issue of the same series in. Any solutions?

That is strange indeed.
To help us reproduce, which + are you clicking?

@rzogby
Can you provide more info on this?

Here’s what I normally do:

I choose barcode in the tabs for adding new comics (choices are issue, series, bar scan etc. )

Once I scan the comic, the entire series for the comic comes up. Ex: Wonder Woman Vol. 6. Issue #10.

I scroll down until I find the issue. Then I click on the plus sign next to that issue. ( issue #10)

Once I do, the series collapses upward and basically makes me scan another comic of the same series ( ex: Wonder Woman Vol 6.)

Did this description help?

That is not good. It should show you ONLY the exact comic that you scanned.
Sounds like your barcode scanner is not picking up the EXTension of the barcode.

Yes, that is as intented. The idea is that you scan each comic that you want to add and when you do, it shows you exactly THAT comic only.

Which barcode scanner are you using?
I recommend using the CLZ Scanner app AND putting the scan screen in EXT mode.

Here’s what I normally do:

I choose barcode in the tabs for adding new comics (choices are issue, series, bar scan etc. )

Once I scan the comic, the entire series for the comic comes up. Ex: Wonder Woman Vol. 6. Issue #10.

I scroll down until I find the issue. Then I click on the plus sign next to that issue. ( issue #10)

Once I do, the series collapses upward and basically makes me scan another comic of the same series ( ex: Wonder Woman Vol 6.)

Did this description help?

I have been using a hand scanner for years. I update my comics through my computer. How would I use the CLZ one if updating on a computer?

That really sounds like your handscanner does not support the long comic barcodes with extensions.

I recommend downloading the free CLZ Scanner app and using that with Comic Connect.

So I download the CLZ scanner phone. Then how do I use it on my computer!

Bob.

Make sure you are logged in to the CLZ Scanner app with your CLZ Account.
Then on your computer, open Comic Connect, then open the Add Comics screen on the Barcode tab.

Now scan comics with the CLZ Scanner on your phone and the barcodes will instantly appear in the barcode queue on your computer.

Thank you. I’ll give it a try.