Marking a series as complete

Now when i enter a series, or a final issue, I go back to my database and mark it as complete.
A nice to have would be the option to mark a series as complete (or one-shots), when entering

When adding comics, you can get the “pre-fill” screen up to add some data about that specific issue. Those are all “issue specific fields”.

The “complete” checkbox is a subfield of the series pick list - so technically it would be “a bit strange”. That said of course anything is possible.

Do you run into this often, or was it just a lot of one-shots/finishing series today (I get the feeling this is not something you would use a lot)

Quite often, as I often buy complete series and runs.
But like I said…nice to have. Not a deal breaker

This would be VERY handy specifically for One-Shots not just when we add the final issue to a series!

Alright thanks for that.

I’m just not sure how it would be implemented. The “Series” field is also not part of “Pre-fill” (it would be weird to “set the series field” if you’re adding comics, because… well the series comes from us.

Having a “also mark series as complete” might get very confusing too if you, for instance, scan 5 different barcodes from different series (the “mark series as complete” would then work for 5 different series in one go).

Just thinking out loud here to see if there is a logical place to have this!