Marvel Premiere Classics HC

I scan the barcode for Marvel Premiere Classic HC #9, Iron Man- Demon In A Bottle. The scan shows the book, and I add it to my collection. However, when I go to look for the book in my collection, it does not appear. I scan the barcode again, and it shows the book is already in my collection. Yet it is nowhere to be found.
Could anyone help with this problem? I have attached screenshots of my results.
Thanks

It seems that at some point you’ve renamed the series “Marvel Premiere Classics HC” to “Spider-Man: Sinister Six” back when you added “Marvel Premiere Classics HC #31HC” (which is indeed Spider-Man: Sinister Six). That book was added back in 2018 to your collection.

Because the series was renamed, but the ID stayed the same, and now you added a new “issue” of that series, it went into the right series, which was renamed. So that’s what happened.

I’ve renamed the series for you in your Cloud, so if you use sync with CLZ Cloud now, the problem will fix itself and the series will be named back to “Marvel Premiere Classics HC”.

Ok. Thank you for figuring out my error. I now see the series Marvel Premiere Classics HC in my collection. However, it shows up in the “S” section of my collection. How do I move it to the “M” section so it shows up alphabetically? Thanks again for your help.

Good to hear that.

Looks like the sort title of the series wasn’t updated. Fix:

• Open your menu top left, then tap Manage Pick Lists.
  • Go to SERIES list.
  • Find “Marvel Premiere Classics HC”
  • Tap on it.
  • Now, remove the sort title.

That should do the trick.

Ok. Yes, that worked!! Thank you so much for your help. Have a good day.

1 Like