Now available: CLZ Comics v9.7.3 Further tweaks based on your feedback

Thank you all for the feedback on last week’s version 9.7 of the CLZ Comics app! Most users absolutely loved the update, but there was some negative feedback too, by email, on our Club CLZ forum and in the CLZ Comics group on Facebook.

So in today’s 9.7.3 update, we are addressing most of the complaints and suggestions.

Add Comics screen – Confirm/Preview sheet

Most of the feedback was about the new Confirm popup in the Add Comics screen. Users were missing fields there that were previously displayed in the old Preview page. So based on that feedback, we added more fields to the Confirm/Preview sheet:

• Back Cover
  • Characters
  • Plot
  • Release Date
  • Cover Price

Main screen / Card View

Another 9.7 change some users did not like was the updated Card View in the main screen. So we changed this around again:

• The Cover Date is back
  • The Issue Number is now back under the cover

New Settings

• Show/Hide Values in Card View
  • Show/Hide Index in details page

Fixed:

• Letterers were counted under Writers instead of Artists
  • Combining the Hide Owned and Hide Variants toggles now works better
2 Likes

I love the updates. It just emphasizes the great communication between creators and users (not to mention dev turnaround times).

That said, I can’t tell what this is supposed to do. I tried toggling and comparing details and couldnt see any change (or even anything noted as “index”).

This is for hidding the Index number from the comic details page. It is normally shown way down on the right, under Personal.