[Ongoing] NYCC Exclusives

Post your NYCC 2024 Exclusives here, we will add them when we get the chance!

1 Like

Something is Killing the Children 1 Archival Edition Scott’s Collectables exclusive by Ryan Brown (lim400)

1 Like

Here’s the Spawn #357 Peach Momoko variant cover that was limited to 1000 copies (500 of those were signed by Todd McFarlane in green marker). This NYCC exclusive was only available from Spectral Comics. The release date for this comic was 18 October 2024.

1 Like

This Vampirella #672 variant cover by Will Jack was limited to 500 copies. This NYCC exclusive was only available from The Comic Mint and KRS Comics booth for $40. They were calling it the “I Love NY variant.”

1 Like

This Harley Quinn #43 remastered foil variant by Will Jack was limited to 800 copies. This NYCC exclusive was only available from The Comic Mint and KRS Comics booth.

1 Like

This Batman Adventures #16 masked virgin variant by Will Jack was limited to 500 copies and was only available from the East Side Comics booth at NYCC.

These Savage Rogue variants of Uncanny X-Men #3 by Adi Granov were NYCC exclusives available from Trinity Comics.

Savage Rogue:

Savage Rogue Greyscale:

Savage Rogue 80s Edition:

David Mack has a NYCC exclusive variant for his comic Butterfly Effect. This orange cover is the NYCC exclusive and limited to 81 copies, though there are other versions from other 2024 cons and none of them seem to be in the database so I’m including them all here (hope that’s not a problem, they’re all limited to 81 copies btw). Sorry my copy of the NYCC one is signed, I couldn’t find an image of on that isn’t. They are all published by Paras.

NYCC exclusive (orange)

SDCC exclusive (white)

DragonCon exclusive (black)

Rose City exclusive (red)

This Godzilla: Mechagodzilla 50th Anniversary black & white variant by Daniel Warren Johnson is a NYCC exclusive that was limited to 300 copies and available from The Comic Corner’s booth.

The rogue’s are already in there. Same goes for the Momoko Spawn and Mechagodzilla. Please check Core before you post them here :blush:

Transformers-12-Tiago-Da-Silva-2024-NYCC-The-Comic-Mint-Wraparound-Virgin-Limited-750-1638401

#1 NYCC edition

NYCC PEACH MOMOKO VIRGIN VARIANT

Ashcan Carla Cohen NYCC Virgin Exclusive

Absolute Batman #1 Foil Variant

MatteFoilBrooks30

UNCANNY X-MEN NYCC FOIL WRAPAROUND GATEFOLD VARIANT #275 BY JIM LEE & SCOTT WILLIAMS

Each copy comes with a very special COA card that is individually numbered.

X-MEN NYCC REMASTERED FOIL EDITION #3 EXCLUSIVE BY JIM LEE & SCOTT WILLIAMS

Ok sorry, I just added the ones I picked up. However it should be noted that the Spawn cover was not released on the first day of the con, but the second, which was 10/18/24 (I was in that line that morning, it got really long really fast). CLZ has the release date incorrectly listed as 10/17/24.

Also, the Mechagodzilla variant included a COA that says the book is limited to 300 copies, and that info should be added too.

1 Like

There’s 4 NYCC exclusive variants by Leslie “Leirix” Li for the I Summoned Cthulhu to Fund My Kickstarter #1 and are as follows:

Death Goddess version - Sweet

Death Goddess version - Spicy

Waifu Goddess version - Sweet

Waifu Goddess version - Spicy