Persuasion #3, Lenticular

Persuasion #3
No UPC
Ryan Kincaid Lenticular Cover
Ryan Kincaid

I just verified that this book is Chapter (#)3. There are a couple of other books in this series listed as #4 that has the same picture. Maybe they need to be changed to #3s??? I don’t know. The covers I’m talking about are #4AB, 4AC, & 4AD. Do with this as you will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you provide some sort of source which suggest this is issue 3? The trade dress clearly says issue 4, so I am a little hesitant.

I went and pulled a different cover of Chapter 3 to compare against. It’s definitely the same issue. Maybe this lenticular cover is a sneak preview of the covers for Chapter 4? I don’t know. I have seen variants of covers with the same artwork be on different issues before.

I’m typing this on my PC. I’ll reply to this comment with pictures from my phone that I took of the different Chapter 3 covers in a sec.

Here are those pics

Covers

Indicia

Last page of art

Bump.

Just wondering if the photos I provided above are proof that this lenticular is in fact issue (chapter) #3. Really hoping to get this cover added. Thanks!

I have added the lenticular variants to issue 3.
It seems that the normal trade dress and corresponding variants do however belong to issue 4.

That’s cool. Thanks!