Print list of titles

Is there a way to print a list of my comic titles but without all the issues? I just want to be able to print a list that shows the title and storage box. Without it expanding and showing all the issues?

I’m afraid it is not possible to print just serie titles and include which box sets they’re in.

I’m also seeing possible problems with that:
Issue 1-10 could be in storage box 20,
Issue 12-16 could be in storage box 21

This would mean you would get
Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 1 - Storage box 20
Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 1 - Storage box 21

Perhaps there is a good request in this to have it summarized for the PDF print which issues are inside a Storage Box. Will think about that one. Maybe a special PDF print option to just print storage box PDFs with summaries of what’s in those boxes. It is a really comic specific thing I’d say.

It is possible to just print all issues you have per box by going to Share your Collectorz.com comic collection online » CLZ Cloud for Comics (after you’ve synced from your CLZ Comics app), then log in there.

Then click the folder icon, and group by Storage Box.

Then, click a Storage box, and go to Print to PDF - and make sure at the top it’s only going to print that subselection (called “Current list”) for that Storage Box.

Gotcha. Yea, my goal for this idea was I was looking to print a quick reference list I can leave on a clipboard in my comic book room to quickly refer to to file away or retrieve books.

Another way you could do it “right now” is to just go to Cloud page, then group by storage box > then series, and make screenshots and print those :slight_smile:

A bit clunky, but if you would like to have it “now” - might be a good option!