Print to PDF - core pictures

When using the print to PDF - it prints the covers from the core - even if I have removed them. I am using my own covers (so I can see the quality too).

Same issue is with the sync to the APP version - core pictures are still in, even when I removed them. The only way to prevent this, is to upload a white page as cover - which is of course a workaround. The white pages doesn’t look good on the “shelf” screen :wink:

If you have removed a cover on Connect, then print to PDF, it will still print the cover from Core? If that is the case it should not of course, that might be a bug there.

Can you show me a game in screenshot that does not have a cover, on your Connect, then also show me the PDF result there?

However: removing a cover (and I believe we had a conversation about setting the PriceCharting ID to 0 too), do you have this often? Do we often serve the wrong cover? And the wrong price? Is this something particular to your collection or… am I missing something?

Well, I was not aware that the editions in the catalogue where actually “core” items… so I just added games by searching - and pick the cover which looked like the right one.

So often it was not the right PriceChartingID

After adding all games, I wanted to start filling the covers - so I deleted ALL covers from every game - and started photographing every single box (front/back/manual/cart).

To see what I still have to do - I am using the book shelf in the Connect app. I tried to export - see if I should use that - and there I noticed that it still prints the original covers - even if I have them removed