Pull List Spring Cleaning

Hello,

How do i clean up my Pull List and un-star series that are finished? I tried looking, but the lists that are available only show up-in-coming issues.

In the new NCBD > Pull List screen it is currently not possible to see series that don’t have releases. It will only show series that have releases for the week you’ve chosen.

Right now your only way would be to actually search the series on the Series tab, and unstar it from there.

But: since only series that actually have releases show, the series that don’t have releases will not be in the way or in view (no real benefit of removing them from your Pull List).

That said, we are aware of this and will think of perhaps creating a way to see all series, including ones that don’t have releases on your pull list.

I see, that makes sense. However, some series might have a release date that is not accurate and come out at a later date (i still had some on my list), so I would save them until they actually came out. In the old version you would still be able to access them since they were still starred.

When you have time please look into a way to see all series…that would be really great.

Thank you for getting back to me.