Purchase Store Folder

Greetings:

I have come across an anomaly with the PURCHASE STORE Folder.

It appears that the listings in the Folder are just kind of haphazardly listed. I checked several other folders and the contents all appear to be correctly alpha-numerically listed.

I can change to them being listed from greatest number to least but not alpha-numeric.

Not sure if it has ever been reported or if it is even an issue.

This is only noticed with the Folder aspect; the Manage Pick List PURCHASE STORE aspect works as advertised

I am using the latest version on an Android device.

The screenshot below shows the issue:

Looks like a bug indeed since the new version, we’ll work on a fix, likely to go live in the coming week. My apologies for the inconvenience, thanks for letting us know. If you see this problem with more folder options, let me know!