Recover removed comics

I accidentally removed about 100 comics from my CLZ account. Is there any way to recover these comics?

Are these comics still in your CLZ Cloud?

Unfortunately no. What happened is I meant to “update from core” on my iphone and accidently hit “remove” and confirm. I was able to cancel before too many comics were removed (about 125 from a total of over 29,000). I then went ahead and updated from core properly. Once done, I noticed my total comics were down about 100 issues. I have not yet Sync with CLZ cloud.

But that would mean the removed comics ARE still in your CLZ Cloud, right?

It does not appear they are there because the number of comics shown on CLZ cloud is the same as the number of comics shown on my iPhone app. Am I missing something?

Is the CLZ cloud different than the CLZ desktop version?

Where exactly did you accidentally delete these comics?

On my iPhone I mistakenly hit remove rather than update from core. I cancelled the action almost immediately but about 125 comics were removed before it was cancelled. I then went ahead and updated from core properly on my iPhone. I did not manually sync with CLZ cloud on the iPhone. The number of comics on my iPhone, iPad and desktop CLZ cloud.collectorz.com currently all show the same number of issues. I have autosync set to yes.

If you have auto-sync switched on, then the deletions have probably synced to cloud too.

But… on the desktop software, you should be able to use Tools / Maintenance / Restore Backup to go back to a database that still has all comics?
Have you tried that?

Thanks Alwin. Much appreciated.