Separate Want/On Order?

I don’t know if it’s been explained before, but when I look at a title, the headings are HAVE and WANT. Books in both my “want” list and “on order” list are combined in WANT, and that’s somewhat inconvenient.

The want list is fine where it is, and I understand not wanting to clutter the display by adding “on order” as another header. Has there ever been a discussion of putting “on order” books into the “have” list with brackets or italics? Maybe use one of those for “on order”, and use the other for “not in collection,” to help people with books at a grading company?

@JSuperfly, the items with collection status “On Order” are actually already put on the WANT summary at the top.

Here I have issue 52A “on order”:

If you tap “Find missing comics” - you can also include them there and they will be displayed with an asterisk:

It would be logical if the WANT bit also shows the “on order” items with an asterisk, which is on our to-do list for the near future :slight_smile:

I’m glad it’ on your wishlist, but how did you get the asterisk to appear in the missing comic section?

Issue 136 in my want list is on order, the others are copies on my want list that I’d like to upgrade:

However, 136 doesn’t appear in the missing comics section:

In your screenshot I see that you have “hide on order” switched on in Missing Comics.

In missing comics, tap on the pencil button. Then make sure “hide on order” is switched off.

1 Like