Silver and Bronze "variant" description

I wanted to ask. I have many silver and bronze age books prior to direct/Whitman.

I am asking for Clz to make the A variant description be consistent. Maybe “Regular Edition”

Most of them have a foreign variant which is the B cover but the description of the A is blank in a ton of cases.

Hope this makes sense,

Chris Reeder

For several of these comic series released in these ages we already have Regular Edition listed as variant description.

However in cases where there is only released 1 version we prefer to leave the edition field and the extension field empty.

And I am fine with that. What I am asking is when there is an A and B, put Regular Edition in the A. Most of what I have seen is the B is a foreign price variant. Just asking for the A to say regular edition.

Example

@CLZ_Rowdy that make sense?

I can even take the time to submit them through the app if they would be accepted and feed back through a sync.

Using Regular Edition for these would be great, thank you :+1:

@CLZ_Rowdy Captain America Vol 1 has now been updated to reflect Regular Edition

1 Like

Processed, thank you for submitting.

Updated Journey into Mystery. Didn’t have many. @CLZ_Rowdy

Tales of Suspense is done with the ones i have. @CLZ_Rowdy

Fantastic Four vol 1 and Annual vol 1 are updated now @CLZ_Rowdy

@CLZ_Rowdy 2001: A Space Odyssey is updated.

@CLZ_Rowdy Freedom Fighters is updated.

@CLZ_Rowdy Journey into Mystery Annual is done

@CLZ_Rowdy Amazing Adventures, Vol. 2 updated

@CLZ_Rowdy Black Panther vol 1 is updated.

@CLZ_Rowdy Did you see my above comments? I updated several volumes.

Yes I see your comments just now. My apologies, Tuesday is my first working day of the week. :upside_down_face:

We have processed your submissions and made the corrections, thank you for submitting.

Np @CLZ_Rowdy, you guys rock! Thank you and the team for all the hard work to make a great product for us comic collectors!

Chris Reeder

1 Like