So do I add variants through the CLZ program, or make requests here?

I tried to add a few Vampirella #666 variants through the PC program, but they have not been added yet. Should I do that here? Also, I picked up a few issues of Flesh-Eating Zombie Cheerleaders at Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, and several are not in the database. Why are there 2 versions of the title? There is the regular title, and one with a 2022 suffix. The covers for issues 4,5 and 6 do not have barcodes on them, and the original title, and the 2022 issues all have barcodes on the cover.

Yes please

I tried to add a few Vampirella #666 variants through the PC program, but they have not been added yet.

I located your reports and matched and processed them. For artbooks and sketchbooks I would advice to manually add these to your local database instead.

Also, I picked up a few issues of Flesh-Eating Zombie Cheerleaders at Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, and several are not in the database. Why are there 2 versions of the title? There is the regular title, and one with a 2022 suffix.

There are two series in Core because we were led to believe there where two based on the way these were submitted to us.

Basically what you’re saying is that ‘Flesh Eating Cheerleaders from Outer Space’ and ‘Flesh Eating Cheerleaders From Outer Space 2022’ are the same?

“Basically what you’re saying is that ‘Flesh Eating Cheerleaders from Outer Space ’ and ‘Flesh Eating Cheerleaders From Outer Space 2022 ’ are the same?”

I don’t have any of the 2022 issues, so I cannot say for sure. All I know is the original series have no barcodes, and the 2022 issues do. I also noticed something odd about my issues 4-6. Inside the front cover, the 2021 date is overstruck with 2022. Here is a photo:

@kcgromit thank you for getting back. That photo is strange indeed…

I’m reluctant to simply merge these two series so for now I’m leaving them alone.
Not much helpful to your initial answer but it’s the best I can do :exploding_head: