So here we are again!

Were you on the old forum, too? Quite a few mid-and-western Europeans then - Australians, too! Hell, we covered the world!
I’ve always viewed Facebook as something akin to a venereal disease, but that’s just me - many people love it, and they’re not all named Elon.

Wasn’t that Facebook dude named Mark or something? :smiley:

Uh, yeah. I think I’m allowed one brain fart a week. That one may be big enough to last the month, though.

1 Like

Well, I joined the forum around 2005. It was a pleasure to get in contact with other collectors and up to now, I use Collectorz.com programs all the time since then.
I hope the club will be successful in the future.
If I remember correctly, the forum was closed, because it took Collectorz.com too much time to answer questions and defeat their decisions they made.
Nevertheless, I’m glad they are back.

1 Like

Yes, in all fairness I’d have to say that some of the posters went way too far in criticizing Alwin’s development of the program, and I hope that doesn’t happen this time.

I’ve always understood that the program needs to be developed for the needs of the 95% so that sales and revenue continue. The other 5% might have wonderful ideas in the abstract, but if making them happen is high effort and doesn’t help sales … it’s probably not worth doing.

hello clz users, finally I’m here.

1 Like

Just checked. Persons list is 6597. So breaking that into two or three of 2000 each would not be considered an improvement.

I feel like I time travelled to the past

1 Like

I hope there is moderation to DELETE and organize stuff here on these forums or they will be clogged up and a waste of time like many others. Example…Blu-ray.com

Don’t worry. This is a highly moderated support forum. The entire CLZ crew (14 people) are active on this forum to keep things organized.
It is in our own best interest to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am also pleased we have a real forum again! I was there at the beginning too!

1 Like

Well, I missed out on the forum last time, so I guess I can be considered fresh blood so… Hello!

Great to have the forums back! Been a customer since 2007 and this software has been invaluable to me!