[Solved] CLZ Movies crashing when opening

Today, my CLZ Movies app will not open. It tries to load and then crashes. I performed an iOS update last night, so I don’t know if it’s something related to that.

I restarted my phone again but the issue remains.

My Music CLZ app has no problem.

I’d greatly appreciate any suggestions to get CLZ Movies running again. Should I delete and reinstall?

Hi @TolerancEJ !

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with our CLZ Movies software.

I would like to know what is causing the app to crash. Can you send me a crash log?

1. Reproduce the crash.
  2. Open iOS’s settings app.
  3. Choose ‘Privacy & Security’
  4. Choose ‘Analytics & Improvements’
  5. Choose ‘Analytics Data’
  6. Pick the latest entry from the list which corresponds with the crashing app (CLZ Movies). The file name should correspond with the app, and the current date.
  7. Tap the ‘share’ button. (The square icon with the arrow pointing out of it).
  8. Select ‘Mail’ in the menu that pops up.
  9. Send the e-mail message to: contact@collectorz.com

Sent. You’ll see it under request 250926. Thanks!

Thanks for sending in your crash log. I can’t really make much of the crash log, I will forward it to my colleague. He will be in the office tomorrow.

As a workaround you can remove and reinstall CLZ Movies. You will need to sync your full database from the Cloud, so make sure your cloud data is up to date if you decide to do so. Looking at the size of your collecting this might take a while though.

1 Like

It’s not generating an error report.

I had a false sense of hope when 9.1.1 downloaded. It went through an Optimization stage, so I thought it would work this time. But as it tried to open, it crashed again. There is no error record of me opening CLZ Movies just now.

Did you try Pim’s advice above?

1 Like

It’s working now. I deleted and re-installed the app. Thanks!

Great, good to hear that helped.

1 Like