Sorting by series while in storage boxes

In folder fields under storage boxes i have a few boxes with a few categories for how im collecting certain books/series in my collection. While looking through the storage box folder field it shows each individual issue instead of grouping them by series, I was windering if there was a way to have it while looking in those boxes to have them grouped similar to the folder field “series”.

Have you found the multi-level folders? You can create a storage box —> series folder. You would then first see each storage box, then choose a storage box and you’d see each series in that box and then choose a series and you’d see the individual issues from that series.

Your multi-level folders should be at the top. If you don’t have a Storage Box / Series option, then tap on Add New Favorite. Then choose Storage Box then select Series.

Your options may look different than what I have. When this feature launched, the developers added several multi-level folder options. I have since removed some of the defaults and added my own. So I don’t recall what came standard and what I have added…

Thats exactly what i was looking for thank you for the assistance

1 Like