Star Wars: The High Republic - Adventures

This is the Star Wars: The High Republic - Adventures limited edition comic included in the Stellan Gios Legacy Lightsaber Box Set from Disney. It is 1 of 5000 with COA.

48 pages. No ads. No barcode. No number. Dark Horse Comics is publisher. All Stellan Gios stories from The High Republic series and some new inserts.

This is already in Core under: Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - Annual 2021 (Dark Horse Comics)

Although I do admit that this is not easy to find in Core.

This book is actually not listed under that title.

There is one book, #1G that does not have a cover, but description is IDW Online Exclusive. This is the missing cover for that book BTW and note it is different from the #1F variant (which is similar)

Note the differences on the actual book listed and the one I am adding in picture below. Note also that the new one is published by Dark Horse.

I actually recommend that you the book I reported as missing to its own series. This is going to be similar to the Ki-Adi-Mundi book I had you guys add a few months ago in that every 4-6 months a Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Legacy Lightsaber set is going to come out with one of these comics and in each case they are going to have some original content and some re-worked content…not reprints though. If you create a new series you should move the Ki-Adi-Mundi book there too.

This picture shows that the 2021 annual and the book I am reporting are clearly distinct.

The book is listed, but I see your point. I also found it a weird spot. I will look into moving this issue to a more suitable location.

The IDW comic has been fixed now. Your cover is the final cover for that variant.
I see CLZ Justin added the Ki-Adi-Mundi variant for you. I will talk to him about this one.

Thanks for all the information.

I didn’t see there were two titles with the exact same name. Thanks for pointing that out. Let me know if I can help anymore…I have lots of info on the Legacy Lightsaber stuff as I collect those too.

@CLZ_Justin