Statistics for Artist

My statistics for Top Artist shows a Letterer as the top artist. How do I remove the statistics from looking at a letterer as an artist?

In Statistics a “letterer” is counted as an artist indeed. That can not be manually changed I’m afraid.

We actually included the letterer as an artist as a fix in version 9.7.3:

Ok, thanks for the reply. I just deleted the letterers from all my books. I don’t want them shown as an “artist” in my statistics. I love the customization of CLZ. Thanks!

Ouch, I don’t think that is a good idea.
That has turned all your Creator lists into Custom Lists (as opposed to Core Lists).
Which means you will NEVER get any creator updates anymore when Updating from Core.

A good rule to live by in the database world: Never ever change data for display purposes.

Thanks, but I’m ok with it. For what I wanted, I didn’t have much of a choice. I did not want letterers to be listed in my statistics as artist, yes, I know they are artist but I didn’t want my artist statistic to show a letterer as the number one artist in my library. I want to see the actual cover or interior artist listed in my statistics and not a colorist or letterer. This skewed my data since I couldn’t separate them.

I understand that. But still, this is a huge waste of resources, I mean, syncing custom creator lists through our CLZ Cloud, while all you did was remove the letterers.

I would have preferred to create some more settings for this, e.g. a setting that lets you choose while creator roles to include in creator top lists and folders.