Statistics

Two of the columns in my database are the original cover price of the comics and the next column is my value according to Overstreet. Is there a way to pull charts comparing the original vs current value totals?

The “value according to Overstreet”… are you manually entering that value? If so, into which field?
If you are using the My Value field for that, the Statistics screen should show totals of that.

Yes, I’m going into edit comic, selecting the value tab, and entering the dollar amount in the “my value” box.

Then you should see the Totals in Statistics.

This is what I see under statistics. So total is my value and cover price is the listed cover price when the comic was originally sold?

I think the COVR Price header threw me off since I don’t have a subscription.

That is correct.

Maybe consider a CovrPrice subscription?
At CLZ, we have a partnership with CovrPrice. Through this partnership, you can get up-to-date comic values, right there inside your CLZ Comics app.

CovrPrice is one of the best comic value services online. Check out their website here: https://covrprice.com/?affiliate_code=CLZ

To get access to the comic values from CovrPrice.com, you will need a subscription to the CovrPrice “UNLIMITED” plan (US $6.95 per month or US $60 per year).

To subscribe, use this special CLZ/CovrPrice Sign Up page:
The Ultimate Resource for Comic Collectors - CovrPrice

then follow the steps there to

1. Create an account
  2. Pay for the Unlimited plan and then…
  3. Link your CLZ and CovrPrice accounts

Much appreciated.