Stats crashes new version

iOS 18.0.1

CLZ 9.10.1

The main menu —> stats thinks for a few seconds and then immediately crashes the app.

I haven’t found any other quirks so far…

@Reinharc, my apologies you’re experiencing a crash there.

Do you have this on an iPhone or an iPad?

To investigate this issue I would like to get a crashlog from your device. Here’s how you can obtain one:

1. Reproduce the crash.

2. Open iOS’s settings app.

3. Choose ‘Privacy & Security’

4. Choose ‘Analytics & Improvements’

5. Choose ‘Analytics Data’

6. Pick the latest entry from the list which corresponds with the crashing app. The file name should correspond with the app, and the current date.

So the filename begins with “CLZ”

1. Tap the ‘share’ button. (The square icon with the arrow pointing out of it).
  2. Select ‘Mail’ in the menu that pops up.
  3. Send the e-mail message to our support email address:

It’s iPhone 13.

When I follow your instructions, though, there is nothing from today or yesterday. The last files for CLZ are dated 10/5/24…

Thanks for letting me know which device you’re using.

We have actually found a bug in the loading of statistics for users with a very big collection - where it seems to crash the app sometimes.

We’re working on a fix and hope to get it out there tomorrow. I will post back here when we have the fix live.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

We’ve just fixed a couple of problems and crashes in version 9.10.2. Can you see if this also fixes the crash for you?

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).

If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.

2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.

3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

1 Like

That worked. Stats loaded. Thanks!!

Awesome, thanks for letting us know!