Tapping an Actor feature

Hi and thx for the new update.

It seems like the tapping an actor feature only lists ALL of the actors movies when No Folders is selected. If I group by any other folder field and use the feature only a part of the actors movies is displayed.

Is the feature intended to work this way?

The feature is meant to show ALL of the actors movies, in all situations.
When you are using folders, all that actor’s movies should be shown, but grouped into folders.
Is that what you are seeing?

BTW: iOS or Android?

I can see ALL movies grouped into folders so i dont think the feature is at fault, i just thought it would work in another way.

I thought that one tap was all that was needed to see a list with ALL of the actors movies. Now, with your help/answer I know extra taps are needed when grouping by folders are selected.

Thinking about it, the way it works is better than the way I wanted it to work at first :slightly_smiling_face:

In the future would you consider to implement this feature on Directors and maybe Tags. I think that would be very useful.

I’m getting a different bug (I don’t use folders). When I tap any actor on my iPhone 6s (iOS 15.8), I always get Michael Anthony Hall’s movies. When I do the same thing on my iPad Air 2 (also iOS 15.8), I always get Tim Curry’s movies. In both cases, the erroneous actor’s name appears in the search box, as if it’s hard coded.

I don’t have any designations/folders on my iPhone 7 app but every actor I click on shows Robert Clohessy movies as if that is who I searched for?

We found the bug that is causing this problem. We will put out a fix ASAP - until then, hold tight. I expect the fix to go live within 1 week, so you won’t have to stare at Robert Clohessy, Tim Curry, or Michael Anthony Hall’s movies every time :slight_smile:

My apologies for any confusion caused!

@Wwbetts @kiwi5179

Thank you for your patience!
A new version, v9.0.2 and v9.0.3 has now been released for iOS devices. This version fixes the problem you’ve reported.

Check out the “What’s New” here:

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).
If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

It would be amazing if you could add the Director to this new tapping feature.

Just Director? Or also, Producer, etc…?

That is on our ideas list and will probably make it to version 9.1!
(no ETA though)

The fix works for me. Thank you for your quick response to my problem.

Good to hear that @Wwbetts

I was wondering, would you be willing to post a nice review in the App Store, about the app itself and your support experience? That would help us tremendously!

Here’s how:

1. Open the App Store on your device.
  2. Tap the search icon on the bottom right, then at the top search for “CLZ”.
  3. Tap the icon of the app you want to review to go to its App Store page.
    (do not tap “Open” as that will open the app itself)
  4. Scroll down to the Ratings & Review section, and tap “Write a Review”.
  5. Select a Star Rating at the top ( 5 would be nice :slight_smile: ), and enter a review title in the Title area.
  6. Write your review in the Review area.
  7. Finally, tap “Send” at the top right.

Thank you!

If you run into any problems posting a review, please let me know and I’ll help you!