Template does not display country thumbnail

I’m using the Metro template. I just updated and it no longer shows the country thumbnail just and “X”. I can’t find an online template to reload. Also, I can’t find a way to repair it.

Looks like your list item images have been moved to a new location, or they didn’t install correctly.

I have 3 possible solutions to this problem.

Solution 1: Update File Links

Try solving it by Updating your File Links, perhaps the paths to the images are missing. Use this manual:

Solution 2: Set the List Images Folder correctly

First, make sure your List Images Folder has been set correctly. If you have recently switched computers, this is very likely to be the cause of your problem. Here’s how you do that:

Go to “Tools > Options” and click the “Folders” option on the left hand side. Under “List Item Images Folder” (the third block) hit BROWSE, and make sure it points to the correct folder (please do check your actual folder to see if the List Item Images are actually present on that exact location on your computer!). You might need to restart your program after changing this setting.

Solution 3: Re-install

Can you check if they did actually install for you? You might want to try a fresh install. You can download your latest version from your My CLZ page here:

A fresh install will add the format icons back to where they should’ve been in the first place.