Unable to select columns for display

I use all version of music, desktop, tablet and cloud. I have been trying to find a way to list entries with selected fields. Can do it on desktop and cloud but not on tablet. Help say to click on Book icon on task bar but it is not there. What am I missing?

Indeed on Connect, Cloud, and the legacy Windows version you can select any field as a column for list view.

The CLZ Music mobile app for phone/tablet, does not have that same type of “columned” list view, so indeed you can not select columns for a list view.

The mobile apps have little panels with data in them, which is called list view there.
They also have Card view, and Images view.

Can I ask what exactly you’re trying to get in view, what you would like to see?

The only fields that i use are title, artists, location and catalogue. When i started using the system many years ago, i used catalogue as my catalogue number. Of course i should have used location which i will transfer to. To see the last used catalogue number used i like to list and sort by catalogue number. My numbers are not fully sequetial. Now i know that it is not availabe i will use the other versions. Do you plan to make different version og the manual for the different software platforms. Suggest you amend manual to highlight this function is not available. Still the best software for cataloguing

We already do. All versions have their own manual.

1 Like