When Selling

Trying to see how to sell this off my database? Never did it before and how do I find out how much it is worth?
It is this record I am talking about.
Voice - O - Graph record on CLZ

Hi @GaryLate69

Your collection is set to private. No one can see your data using that link you posted.

To make your collection public:

1. Go to https://cloud.collectorz.com and Log in with your CLZ Account details.
  2. Once logged in, click the menu icon top left and choose CLZ Cloud Sharing.
  3. On the CLZ Cloud Sharing page, on the top left, set your CLZ Cloud Visibility to either Partial or Public:
  • Partial: make it visible, but without any personal fields (like Notes, Ratings, Owner, Purchase info, etc…)
  • Public: make everything visible, including personal fields.

After going through the steps above, your CLZ Cloud will always be accessible from any online computer or mobile device using the right share address.

• This is not a sales forum though. Just so you know.

Your best bet for value is to find it on Discogs and see for what price others are selling it. Discogs is also a good place to sell music.

Yeah I know. I am the only one selling on Discogs so worried that I am not charging enough for this buyer. If he decides doesn’t want it I will rake ir down.

Just so you know it had the subject when I searched the thread. This forum is to
help and that is what I was requesting. I didn’t try to sell anything in the forum.

1 Like