X-Men Vol. 4 #20B Duplication

There are two issues of X-Men, vol. 4 #20B listed in the Volume 4 category. The connecting variant by Dale Keown needs to be moved to vol. 3.

Are you perhaps looking at your own local database? Because I’m looking at ‘X-Men, Vol. 4’ issue #20 but I can’t see anything wrong here.

They were added to my want list so they would’ve come directly from the database. When I check it now, it shows that the X-Men #20B Keown cover under volume 2 but at least they have it under a different volume. Still should be vol. 3 I believe. I did submit an update so maybe that beat your check?

When I check it now, it shows that the X-Men #20B Keown cover under volume 2 but at least they have it under a different volume.

I’m not sure what you mean with ‘they have it under a different volume’. Who are they?

Either way, I checked the issues again. They are listed in the correct series.

This made me think though. Is this perhaps about the series volume listing itself?

It is true the series from 2010 is listed as ‘X-Men, Vol. 2’ in Core, whereas other sites may have it listed as ‘Volume 3’.

A reason for this is that the 1963 series is listed in Core as ‘Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 1’.emphasized text