CLZ App doesn’t ever load

I just started having the same issue on my iPhone. I never had an issue before. I restarted the phone, but no luck. It just spins. Any guidance?

(I just saw your workaround — starting it in Airplane mode did the trick; thanks!)

The update with the fix is now live!

2 Likes

Todays iOS update fixed the issue for me, thanks :+1:t2:

1 Like

Second day the app has not opened/started. Spinning wheel keeps spinning.

iOS
Restarted
:man_shrugging:

Hi @BrianVariant

This was fixed yesterday evening in version v9.3.4

The topic where you also reported it was not working for you, we replied there that this fix was now live. Check it out:

Here’s the “What’s New” page on the fix:

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).

If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

on iOS:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.
1 Like

I didn’t get any notifications from this post about the fix. Manual update fixed the problem. Thanks!

1 Like

@Glassjaw02 @Rinsewah @michael62 @JustJoeKingJr @BILLYin4C @goldenagecomics

This problem has now been fixed in version 9.3.4.

Your app may have updated itself already and it might already work again. If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

More issues. Now Covrprice info is disappearing. I’ve restarted a couple of times and nothing. Guessing as a result of this update.

EDIT: a completely restart brought the covrprice info back. It has disappeared again though so I’d say there’s a slight hiccup somewhere.

When the CovrPrice information disappears, can you check your menu top left and see if you’re still linked with CovrPrice?

And if you are, can you tap your username at the top and hit the login button again, does that make it come back if it is gone?