Cover sync issue

Hi guys

Since the update with the personal images on mobile app I’m facing an issue with the normal covers not syncing properly.

When adding a new front or back cover on the web, it syncs correct to the mobile. Same when changing the covers. But when I delete one (for example the back cover), then it shows the change to be synced on mobile but it doesn’t delete the cover on the mobile while syncing.

Am I doing something wrong or is there probably an issue you have to check?

But besides of that: you guys are doing a fantastic job, thx.

Removal of back covers do not sync, but that has been the case for a lot longer. This is on our bug list to be fixed, but for now I have no workaround I’m afraid.

This is not a new bug though, or did removing back covers and syncing from mobile up to cloud work for you earlier?

Hi AJ

I don’t know if syncing from mobile up to cloud did work as I am normally editing all on web and then sync down to mobile - and this did, indeed, work normal until the latest update (including deleting a cover on mobile while syncing down) …

Hm that’s strange if it did work. We had the bug reported in our system a couple of months ago, and also on the forum here:

We just haven’t been able to fix it yet. We will at some point though.

If you visit that topic, I’ve posted a (hacky) workaround though you could use.

My apologies for the inconvenience!