Instruments gone for many musicians

I love the new feature of tapping the musician, and finding all the albums they are on, but it seems to have stripped the instruments from many of the musicians. I have meticulously entered all the musicians for most of my albums, including large ensembles, and now many of them show no instrument. Why did they all disappear and can I get them back without going back through my collection again?

I have meticulously entered all the musicians for most of my albums

When did you enter them?

Do you still have a space where they are? Maybe in the CLZ Cloud?

Are you able to reproduce a situation where you enter an instrument, then tap something, and then you see them disappear? With that, and if I can reproduce it, I could perhaps find a bug to fix.

This sounds very much like the problems I have had with the Musicians field in CLZ.
Here: Musician default instrument not being added
And here: Default instrument not being retained in pick list

Yeah and I think we discussed via email, and did not get to the root / or reproduce of that problem right?

We were able to reproduce it and it was identified as a bug. The only reliable way to do musicians and instruments is in Connect or Collector, CLZ still doesn’t work properly.

Thanks, glad you know the bug is there. Some more info I’ve found. This seems to be a problem on recent additions. Some I’ve entered through CLZ and some through Connect, so those that aren’t working properly must have been entered through CLZ.

If I go to the edit screen, almost all of the instruments are visible, also if I view through connect. So the info is all there, just not displaying properly on CLZ.

The problem @antonmb had that we indeed have in our bug system here is:

• if you downsync a database with many musicians with “default instruments”, not all default instruments get downsynced.

Which I have a test database for, and which is indeed in our bug system, for CLZ Music on iOS, not Android.

Can you show me this with screenshots?

connect view on iOS, edit view on CLZ, and view from CLZ where instruments are missing

If you edit this album, I take it you DONT see instruments for those musicians right?

I 'm assuming that the screenshot of the one WITH instruments, is the one that ALSO shows instruments in your main screen?

(I’m thinking this is indeed the same bug we are aware of).