Listings no showing up

i did this several times. no change

the cloud is right. just not the collector z. by the way i just renewed my subscription for 49.95 and it is still saying my subscription expires 12/31/24

by the ay i renewed my subscription for 49.95, but it is still showing my subscription expires 12/3/24

is there anything you can do on your end to fix this? link collector to cloud or something?

well?

is there anything that can be done?

It’s night time where they are. They’ll get to you when they can.

1 Like

We reallly need to see what you’re seeing, so a screenshot would be good.

in response requesting screen shots

image0

of issue,

see where on the account where i add new comics is showing over 9000 but the cloud is showing over 12000

Sorry, these images are much too small, I can’t read anything.

Can you post bigger ones?

These are LARGE

Okay, that looks like there are NO filters active in your desktop software.
So… your database there really has less comics in it.

Did you maybe inadvertently delete 3000 comics?
Did you maybe inadvertently open an older copy of your database? (check your list, maybe you can see that indeed your 3000 latest additions are missing)

possibly when i was trying anything to fix it

is there any way to make the one account match up with the cloud database which is correct

Of course, just create a NEW database in the desktop software, then save it under a NEW filename, then Sync with CLZ Cloud to download your cloud data.

BUT: that will cause the loss of all details that are not stored in the CLZ Cloud, such as content entries, user defined fields. Not sure if that is a problem.

But, really, maybe the best solution is that you just give up on the desktop software and just start using the Comic Connect web-based software only?

I mean, you are already subscribed to Comic Connect.

how do i add comics that way

i just need to know how to sync my cloud to the other program since my cloud is right

Through the Comic Connect web-based software.
Just log in at Online comic book database software » Comic Connect

I already explained that: just create a NEW database in the desktop software, then save it under a NEW filename, then Sync with CLZ Cloud to download your cloud data.