Missing books from the Core

I have been adding my Trade Paperbacks and Hardcover collection and I found a few that are either in the core, but not the edition I have or not found at all.

Here are photos of the books.

Mia on core

@Abman for missing comics in Core I would advice to use the Submit to Core feature in your app or in your software. Thank you in advance!

When submitting, be sure to fill in the fields and use proper (horizontally and vertically straight images without hands or fingers or any background whatsoever. Just an image that represents the actual issue.

I added a link to the rules for reporting missing comics below:

@Juggernaut515 we don’t add movie magazines. I would advice to manually add this to your local database.

Hi Rowdy, Thank you for your message. It is rather annoying that I have been advised to use the Club for all my queries, but now I am told to use the App to submit missing comics. OK, it is what it is I guess.

Can you please advise the step by step procedure for me to submit to Core feature in the App? I use an iPhone (in case it is different from the other brands of smart phones. Thank you in advance.

It is rather annoying that I have been advised to use the Club for all my queries, but now I am told to use the App to submit missing comics. OK, it is what it is I guess

Hi there, you are very welcome, and I can imagine it being confusing. But as the thread in the link says, submitting using the Submit to Core feature is for the more older missing comics.

Either way, I added a link to how to use the Submit to Core feature below:

Hi Rowdy, thank you for the link. However, the books I have submitted to this forum have not been entered in the app, as mentioned in my post, these books are not in the App, or at least not the edition I have. The instructions states tap on one of my comics, so if I have not added these books to the app, how am I going to have this issue fixed?

I see what you mean.
The idea is you manually add the missing comic, and all it’s details, to your local database, following the submission guidelines, and then submit through the Submit to Core feature.

Once you manually added your comic to your local database (so you at least have the correct data for your missing comics), submitting to Core is totally voluntarily of course.
Once submitted it ends up in our queue where it is waiting to get manually matched and processed to Core, depending on the quality of the submission.

I hope this answered your question.

As I said before, we are only doing this to make things more efficient, to make sure we can get all reported missing comics into Core as quick as possible.