New update 9

I also updated to the new 9.0 version this morning. If I type a title in the search box, it presents the drop down list as usual, but when I choose one, the display goes blank, and reverts to the screen showing all movies in my collection. Also after trying to choose an actor from a movie, instead of it bringing up that actor in all movies, it lists “Jeremy Leary” no matter what actor I choose. I’m using iOS 17.3 on an iPad Pro.

This is indeed a known bug in V9 for CLZ Movies, reported earlier today here: CLZ Movies 9.0 is live! Improved Add by Title screen, Collection tabs and much more! - #13 by rickmiddlebrooks

We’ve been able to reproduce the problem, and we’re working on a fix, thank you for your patience!

It’s kinda weird, on my iPad Pro, tapping on any actors name brings up Jeremy Leary”, and going to my iPad mini, tapping any actors name brings up “Lucile Ball”. And as for the search it blanks out on both devices.

The actor name problem was also reported here by the way: Tapping an actors name = Griff Furst

We’re looking into that right now. My apologies for this inconvenience!

@Deebert

Thank you for your patience!
A new version, v9.0.2 (and v9.0.3), has now been released for iOS devices. This version fixes both problems you’ve reported.

Check out the “What’s New” here:

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).
If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

It’s working perfectly now. Thanks for all your hard work. Great update.

1 Like

Thank you!

I was wondering, would you be willing to post a nice review in the App Store, about the app itself and your support experience?
That would help us tremendously!

Here’s how:

1. Open the App Store on your device.
  2. Tap the search icon on the bottom right, then at the top search for “CLZ”.
  3. Tap the icon of the app you want to review to go to its App Store page.
    (do not tap “Open” as that will open the app itself)
  4. Scroll down to the Ratings & Review section, and tap “Write a Review”.
  5. Select a Star Rating at the top ( 5 would be nice :slight_smile: ), and enter a review title in the Title area.
  6. Write your review in the Review area.
  7. Finally, tap “Send” at the top right.

Thank you!

If you run into any problems posting a review, please let me know and I’ll help you!

Got it! Now mine is 9.0.3.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Thank you @Deebert !